Ini adalah ruangan peribadi penulis. Jika anda terasa atau sentap dengan sajian di dalam ruangan peribadi ini, sila tekan pangkah di hujung atas belah kanan. Segala yang di coretkan adalah hak penulis, tidak kira ianya adalah kisah benar, luahan hati mahupun rekaan semata. HARAP MAKLUM.

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Full stop is there.

Dear whom it may concern,

Honestly, I feel so thankful, and I do appreciate you, because you read all the chapters of the book (even me myself have no idea where did you know about the existence - it is transparent). There are so many grammar and spelling mistakes inside it - that make it worst as you read it till the end. No use to edit it back (yeah, it is so boring to do editing for so many times, you know) The marks will still be there.

So, I think the main reason here is to let you know, that everything got a full stop at the end. How was the sentence before the full stop, is sometimes better to be hide. If you still got a curiosity on it, you could find the writer by yourself(the writer will not eat you lorr,hehe) And again, I would like to stress, the full stop have been put at the end of the sentence. Do not hesitate to come back to me if anything. (:

Thank you and have a nice day! xoxo.



2 comments:

una berry said...

what are u actually talking about mar? hehe *sebok*

~* chirpy_chummy *~ said...

it's jz about a 'book'-crappy thing.

(:

Related Posts with Thumbnails