
Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth;
Then took the other, as just as fair,
And having perhaps the better claim,
Because it was grassy and wanted wear;
Though as for that the passing there
Had worn them really about the same,
And both that morning equally lay
In leaves no step had trodden black.
Oh, I kept the first for another day!
Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
I doubted if I should ever come back.
I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.
by Robert Frost
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth;
Then took the other, as just as fair,
And having perhaps the better claim,
Because it was grassy and wanted wear;
Though as for that the passing there
Had worn them really about the same,
And both that morning equally lay
In leaves no step had trodden black.
Oh, I kept the first for another day!
Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
I doubted if I should ever come back.
I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.
by Robert Frost
*sigh* huahua... i'm in the middle of the road now..i don't knoe which path shoud i choose..pls..sumbody,help me!!! huuu... Don't afraid to aim the moon, even if U fall, U'll fall among the stars.. :( but i'm quite afraid lorh.... alahai~~ |

*sigh* huahua... i'm in the middle of the road now..
5 comments:
camno nk tolong ni??pe cerr ni??tgh pilih2 bf ke??huhu
hakhak..bukan lerr...
whoaaa!!!ni mcm cite wktu belaja literature dlo..huhu..1119 kn?ngeh ngeh~ saba saba cik chirpy..ikut kate hati..jgn ditolak logik akal..ceh!ape aku merepek nie..k la..chaiyok!smoga ko pilih jalan yg xde petir kilat guruh...kng nnti kne sambar petir..ahaksx!=dead=
cett...hampeh..aku pn xmo pilih yg ade kilat petir..tp apakan daya..skang mmg musim...muahaha :D
pe masalah y ko hadapi ni mmm?pe pilihan y ko kena pilih ni?series semacam jek...tp pepepun the best way is solat istikarah...=)
Post a Comment